Happy Fourth of July!
As we celebrate the Fourth of July/Independence Day Weekend, let's remember our Veterans and Senior Citizens while we enjoy family and friends. We are asking that you practice safety and be considerate of each other as well as your neighbors. Find a safe location to enjoy your fireworks.
Parents/Adults please accompany your children and supervise them during firework activities, this will help prevent injuries and house fires. Please try to stay away from the homes of our Senior Citizens and Veterans with firework activities so they may enjoy a quality of life.
Please practice these safety plans:
• Choose the right location
• Only use fireworks in open and flat spaces
• Keep a safe distance from active fireworks
• Do not allow children to ignite fireworks by themselves
• Light fireworks one at a time
• Keep water sources at hand